ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 05:55:26 -0000
Julie,

Praise God for what you've shared.  I've had to change pretty radically my
cooking and eating habits this past year and it's not been easy . . ..

I argued for ages that I couldn't do it (couldn't stand to cook much,
couldn't find the foods in the supermarkets etc) but I have certainly been
able to improve my diet quite a lot and even Mike's (because he only has to
eat what he chooses) and I've really made an inroad into my overweight
condition as a result.  No, I haven't arrived there at my goal, by any
means, but I have plainly recognised that my body is His temple and I must
do whatever I can do to present a temple where He is glad to well!

--
Carol

--
Carol