ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 20:09:58 -0700
I have heard two news broadcasts telling this story in two ways.  One said
it was a British soldier home from Iraq and Paul Harvey news reported it was
a 22 year old young man.  He stuck a pop bottle rocket in his bare bottom
and lighted it.  He may have gotten this idea from a movie called Jack Ass.
The fireworks rocket is supposed to generate enough pull to shoot into the
air.  Well, it didn't happen that way for this fellow.  He was taken to the
hospital with severe burns outside and internally.  I bet he won't do that
again no matter how much he has to drink.  I told my son this story and he
wondered if the guy stuck it in backwards.

Phil.