ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 23:20:21 -0500
Jen,

A large decision yes, but, have no fear in your abilities. In other words
don't let your doubts make your decision, but rather your and Jeremy's
plans for future through wisdom and desire to make it. I really, really do
believe you'd be acceptionally well at it, I really do mean that
sincerely.

Brad

on 04:25 AM 10/5/2006, Jenifer Gilley said:

brad.

Thanks.  I knew someone on this list... actually you would get
it.  Continue to pray though.  ***hugs***
Jenifer gilley
check out my blog
http://claudastar.blogspot.com/
AIM: jenibear1998