ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 08:14:20 -0400
Brad,
After last night's football game, I'm  not in the mood!  GRIN!  Can
you believe it!  On national TV and everything, and in Patriot
teritory no less!  ARG!  Gee, maybe you're right!  I guess that that
does make me strange, doesn't it.  Hmmm.  Oh well!  Welcome anyway
Tod!  Glad you made it onto the list!  Honest!  You'll just have to
forgive my cheese head out bursts from time to time like everybody
else here does.
Grumpy Kathy, "Not!"  Who will probably need an extra cup of coffee today,