ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 19:32:24 -0400
Phil,
I've been wondering about her.  I heard about that gruesome murder in
Denver lat week and, I have to admit that, for a moment, I panicked
and thought of your family.  I guess that that's just a reflex in my
thinking from dealing with Chris.  I will pray that the Lord will
provide the best outcome for Grechen tomorrow that will guide her in
becoming more like Christ.  He certainly cares more than we, even
thought that can be hard to comprehend.
God bless,Kathy