ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:55:35 -0000
Hi all,

First may I take this opportunity to thank all my beloved brothers and
sisters for your love and support of me over this past year and say again
how very much I appreciate you all.

Now, I was looking today at
http://www.joycemeyer.org

and spotted the first article in her December magazine on peace.  It's very
simple but, I think, lovely and well worth passing on to others as a sort of
Christmas message.  May I therefore suggest that you take a look at

http://www.joycemeyer.org/OurMinistries/Magazine/0612/Straight+From+The+Heart.htm

May God bless you all as you read and perhaps pass it on to others!

Oh, if anyone can't access this directly from the WEB and wants to read,
please let me know and I'll send it.  I'll send it directly to you anyway
Malc as I know you would find this difficult.

Do take care as the URL is a long one and you have to pick it all up!

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.