ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:11:46 -0500
I love to see a man  who when knowing something is wrong does something!!! A
man who feels responsible for his family, his children, and even his
grandchildren!
I like you even more!!
Such a hard thing to do...wish my Dad were more like that, he sees my sister
Amy and my mother do the things they do and instead of  giving them tough
love he pretends nothing is happening, un til something jolts him back in to
reality, a cour appearance,  someone in jail, a hospital with life support
machines!
Not saying ti's easy, I know it isn't...God bless you!

Rhonda