ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 10:04:49 -0600
Kathy,

Perhaps you have your setting set, or it somehow happened on its own that
you do not see your own posts to the list. Some lists have that option.
You'd have to go into your settings on the server/web page of E Church and
looksee. I think they have the option of not seeing one's own posts for
those who aren't as insecure in needing to hear themselves talk all the
time hahahahaha.  I think I see a virtual snowball incoming hahaha. Hope
that helps.

Brad

Brad
on 09:48 AM 12/8/2006, Kathy Du Bois said:

This is so strange.  You guys have seen my posts, but I haven't.  I
resubmitted my post to Angel because I never saw it.  I haven't seen my
second attempt either, but now, from your responses, I know that it got
through, at least my second attempt did.  I don't get it.  Can anybody out
there explain this to me, if you see it and iff I get through, that
is?  GRIN!
Kathy (who admits to being technically challenged!)