From:
"Jody H." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jody H.
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 06:40:07 -0800

I had the surgery and eat nuts all the time.  No one ever said not to.  They
did say to watch fat intake.

NO, I haven't had my gallbladder removed.  Thankfully I've been able to
avoid having my gallbladder removed by avoiding nuts, eggs & cow's milk
cheese.  It's a small sacrifice to keep an organ!

My celiac husband has had his gallbladder removed and eats nuts all of the
time.  No problems.

I have heard of people having problems after they had their gallbladders out
and not being able to eat everything but I have had no problem at all- I had
it taken out 2 years ago!

Hi, I had my gallbladder removed a year ago this past Sept. (emergency) and
I eat nuts with no problem. In fact the DR said I could eat anything I
wanted.

I have had seemingly no problems w/ nuts since the removal of mine back in
March.

I had my gallbladder out in 2000 and I had problems with high fatty
foods in general.  It eventually goes away but the doctors don't
really tell you that you will have problems because your body has to
adjust.  A girl at work had hers out and she had to go dairy free for
awhile.

I had my gallbladder taken out and I eat nuts all of the time without a
problem.  I never noticed a problem before my gallbladder was taken out
though.

Yes.  I had my gallbladder out in May.  I started the GF diet in April so I
adjusted to the new diet and lack of gallbladder at the same time and have
noticed no problems with nuts or anything else.

I don't have problems with fats.

I had mine out along time before being celiac,,, but I didn't do anything to
aggravate the removal until over 5 months and then ate nuts occasionally
without trouble.
Celiac for 13 years

Well, I had mine taken out last Nov. and I can eat nuts. Can't seem to eat
too much of anything at one time

had my gall bladder out over 20 years ago when I was only 18 y.o.
In retrospect, it was probably the beginning of my gluten problems. I tld my
doctor I still felt the same symptoms, months after the surgery.