ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:39:26 -0600
Hi guys!

Well, I missd the TV show in which Evel gave his testamony and the great
revival occurred, but I managed to find the streaming video on the Hour of
Power web site.  Just click on the link I'll give below, look for "streaming
videos".  click on that, and look for Evel there.  You can use RealPlayer or
Windows Media, and there is the choice of 56k, which seems best for
high-speed dial-up, or 300k.  Here's the link:

http://www.hourofpower.org

Enjoy!

Sharon