ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cecily Ballenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2007 17:49:07 -0700
As a result of my Dad passing, I just got more flowers today. I received a
bouquet yesterday from work. Now today, I received a basket with a plant in
it from "Your friends from Standard", meaning from where I work. Yesterday
was from mostly my department, but today this plant came from people in
other departments. WE have a flower shop downstairs, so I think that's where
they came from. I really enjoy flowers.

Cecily