ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 01:18:17 -0700
It snowed again this afternoon and evening.  I am up after 1 o'clock and had
a headache for awhile this evening.  I might be getting sleepy now.  It is
super cold.  It is 1;08 in the morning and the temp is 2.1 degrees so it
will definitely drop down below zero tonight.  We got about two inches but
tomorrow and Saturday, they are saying we may have another 3 inches fall for
each day.  I went out on our deck tonight about 10 PM and the falling snow
was fine ice crystals due to the cold temp at the time.  Boy, the dogs sure
hate the cold.  So do I and I will be glad when winter is over this season.
We have not gotten rid of much of our snow that fell at Christmas with two
and three foot drifts.  It melts some and then freezes so it is very slick
and hard to walk on in places.  Not a usual Denver winter at all.

Phil.