ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 14:08:37 -0700
Amen, Phil!  And I think not only should we be praying, we need to work at
spreading the gospel.  We're missionaries wherever we live, not just in
Africa.  Our nation isn't corrupt because we don't have all the restrictive
laws and boycotts we need.  These laws and pleasing statements do not change
hearts; only Christ can do that, and we, not just non-Christians, need to
confess our own sins and get out of the rat-race of being too busy with our
own agendas, if that is our problem.

Sharon
Sharon