From:
Susan Pieper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Pieper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 22:14:57 -0600

Today I was mixing up one of my most yummy favorites--Bob's Red Mill
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Mix--and noticed there was a problem with the
instructions.

The list of ingredients gave the water quantity as 1 1/2 cups;
however, the actual instructions said to dissolve the yeast in 1 1/4
cups of water. This must have been a bad day for me, as then I wasn't
sure which to use (the missing 1/4 cup of water wasn't accounted for
anywhere else). I looked up the instructions on the web site and the
instructions were the same as my label.

I e-mailed this question to Bob's Red Mill, and they very kindly
replied that 1 1/2 cups is the correct amount. They have corrected
this on future labels as well as online, so all will be well! If you
have a label like the one I had today and are confused, simply look
up the mix in the list of products and the correct instructions are
listed there.

Yours for such delicious bread!

Susan Pieper
Las Cruces, NM