From:
Cali Fine Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cali Fine Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 18:58:12 -0500

Have you tried Cali yet?  Cali Seasonings are the most versatile, gluten-free, lactose-free, all natural item you could have in your pantry.  Want to spice up chicken, potatoes, rice, beans, vegetables, pork, or fish?  Friends show up unexpectedly to watch the football game?  Make a quick Cali dip to go with chips or veggies.  Need a delicious vinaigrette or creamy dressy for a salad?  Cali to the rescue.  Want a marinade to give that steak some extra flavor and tenderness?  Yes, one package of Cali can do it all!!

Garlic Gusto, Spicy Fiesta, Herb Medley, Dill Delight, and Sweet & Spicy BBQ (our newest) will add flavor to your meals with no trans-fats.  Check out our recipe ideas on our website:  www.califinefoods.com and on the back of each package for many ways to use Cali.

If you attend the CSA Conference in Green Bay, WI next weekend or the Columbus (Ohio) Children's Hospital's Annual Celiac Conference on November 4th, please stop by the Cali booth to say, "Hi".  I look forward to meeting new and current Cali lovers!

Sincerely,

Judy Hill
www.califinefoods.com