Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gluten-Free Baking and More <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:25:48 -0800

Dear Gluten-Free Bakers,
Boy, has this been an exciting month! My new cookbook,
Easy Gluten-Free Baking, was released. I had the honor
of speaking to three support groups, taught a
gluten-free breads class AND celebrated the launch of
my book with a gluten-free party! And Friday I leave
for the 19th Annual Celiac Workshop in Columbus, OH.
I've had a great time meeting gluten-free folks!

If I haven't had a chance to meet you, I hope to
someday! For now, if you are looking for easy, tested
gluten-free recipes, I know my book is for you. It's
filled with over 100 recipes for cakes, pies, breads,
muffins, cookies and more. (If you are gearing up for
holiday cookie baking, there is a chapter dedicated to
holiday cookies. Yum!)

The book is $24.95 plus shipping and handling. It
measures 8 1/2 x 11 inches and lays flat on the
counter for easy reading while baking.

Order your copy today! Visit www.glutenfreebaking.com
for more information!

Of course, I still publish my monthly newsletter. It's
on the Web site too!

Happy Gluten-Free Baking,
Elizabeth Barbone
Owner