From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:38:59 -0400
Hi William;

  What is so magical about
> paleoman's lifespan that it can be so long then?

>Choice.

Of what...?

>>>There are no parasites. I choose to see those animals as symbiotes.
Infection is known to be caused  by dirt in wounds (what I think of as
poison - both physical and other). IMO dirt=pollution. The immune system
includes both the wisdom to clean a
wound and the will to do so.

But there are parasites that bite you and transfer bacteria and viruses into
your body and then you get sick (like tsetse fly - malaria). And there are
parasites that you swallow when you drink water from the stream, not mention
the millions of bacteria/viruses that you swallow too, some of which may
cause you to become ill especially if your immune system is weakened for any
reason. These little critters are not necessarily your friends.

William you need to sit down and look through a microscope and read up on
basic biology.

Marilyn