From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:20:49 -0700
On Mar 23, 2007, at 6:33 AM, Kristina K. Carlton wrote:

> Thanks - I know it's not paleo but I take homeopathics that are
> extracted
> with grain alcohol.

True homeopathic remedies are so attenuated as to possess virtually
no substance of any sort. If you are using unpotentized elixirs, they
will be alcohol-based. But these are not homeopathic preparations, no
matter what the label says.

We commonly use Everclear, but also brandy or vodka, to preserve
liquid preparations made from dissolution of pellet remedies, on the
order of one teaspoon in four ounces or so. Of course, to stay Paleo
one could use only brandy for this purpose. In any case, the amount
is pretty insignificant and easily metabolized away.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!