C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:02:00 -0400
Hi Meir,

  Its been a strange summer here in VA - not as blistering hot as usual - still hot - in the 90's - still altho its looks like cooler weather towards the end of the week.
Its been horrid dry - normally we have violent t-storms all summer but only had 3 in August - so we finally have green grass again. With the lack of rain the humity has seemed lower to me. Amber says Richmond is hotter than Alexandria - so I guess the 99 miles more north is nice.

My mom turned 81 - last Friday - she has been becoming more fragile and forgetful. Amber came home and we visited her on her borthday - cake, presents - the trimmings....

                           Trisha