ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 18:57:39 -0500
Phil,
         A lot of Matt's problems stem from the fact that he refuses
to communicate with those he owes money, hoping that it will all
either just go away or resolve itself.  It's a very childish approach
to life, but then, so is refusing to take well meant advice.
         We just got word from Chris that he isn't getting a job that
he interviewed for this afternoon and his land lord said that he has
to be out within three days.  We are willing to take his stuff, but
I"m not sure that we are willing to take him.  I suppose that he
doesn't really want to move back here either because of the rules
that Greg and I feel we must enforce for the sake of the rest of us,
so I don't know what the next chapter is for him right now
either.  He still lies.  He has given up smoking, I guess, but his
friends aren't doing him any favors as far as improving his
reputation.  WE know that he has tried mushrooms, at least once, and
he admitted to selling weed, once.  Who knows how many times
really.  I told Greg tonight that there are times that I just want to
shake him.  Greg told me that that probably wouldn't help and I know
he's right.  I'd give anything to have the days back when I could
just send him to is room to think things over for a while, but
they're long gone.
Kathy