ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 05:52:52 -0500
Hi Carol and Family,

Yesterday, Tuesday, Phil and I had another prayer session. Lots of
lying spirits came out. One made me shiver, and my whole body got
cold. But here's the good news. I learned a lot about grief and how
to give it all to Daddy Jesus.

Although I woke up extremely early, I feel refreshed and renewed.
This day literally feels like any other. I FEEL GREAT!! Talk about
renewing of the mind!!

Phil and I will be having another prayer session this noon, just to
make sure that there is nothing else hiding in my mind to further
impede my progress.

I ask for all of your prayers, both of thanksgiving for what OUR MOST
GRACIOUS GOD has done for me, and for Reeva, who is in excruciating
pain and has not slept for most of the night. She is really hurting,
guys! She really, really, really needs all prayer warriors to stand
against her pain and pray that she gets relief from it.

Thank you ever so much for being here and holding us up when we need
support the most.

IN GOD'S LOVING ARMS,

Purple Mari, very purple this morning, and for Reeva, who will be
receiving the Power of your prayers.

"I can do anything through Christ who strengthens me" (Phil. 4:13.)