ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2007 21:20:18 -0600
I got this message from a place where I like to shop, and thought I'd pass
it along.  Here it is, below my name.

Sharon

Happy Easter from the Mice!

They had hoped to have these in prior to Easter but what a great day to
announce their arrival!

Solar Powered Hand Held Talking Bibles are new At Blind Mice Mart!

The Solar Powered Talking Bible is now at Blind Mice Mart!

The sun can now power the bible!
This hand held unit speaks all the books of the Bible, old and new
Testament, in a real human voice. This unit is perfect for the visually
impaired, seniors,
the illiterate, or anyone on the go who wants to hear the word of God.

It runs off direct light or its rechargeable batteries!
You will always have the word of God at your fingertips!

versions available:
New American Standard  or . King James

6 easy to use navigation buttons,
. Jump from book to book,
. Jump from chapter to chapter,
. Jump ahead or back in the text by 15-second intervals
. (no navigation by verse),

. Volume control up and down,
. Pause and bookmark button,
Note: . Returns to bookmark when turned on,
. Batteries are built into the unit,

. Comes with partial charge,
. Recharged by the sun,
. Recharge by any light source, such as a lamp
. Recharge by a 9 volt DC adapter (not included)
. Plays approximately 10 hours with Fully charged batteries
. Uses  NiMH rechargeable batteries for long life. They are friendly to
the environment and contain no mercury or heavy metals

An excellent built in speaker gives a clear sound playback
. Earphone jack
. Ear bud earphones included
. Measures 4 1/4" by 2 1/2 " by 7/8"
It only . Weighs 4 ounces.

Purchase the bible
These retail for as much as 119.95 but the Mice think that is way too
high!
The Mice Price is $89.95!
They will be shipped 2-day priority mail too!

Use the following links to  Order On-Line:
American Standard Version:
http://www.blindmicemart.com/product.asp?dept_id=20204&pfid=756606as

King James Version:
http://www.blindmicemart.com/product.asp?dept_id=20204&pfid=756606kj

Order by Phone:
(713) 876 6971
E-mail a message to the Mice!
Blind Mice Mart accepts major credit cards, PayPal, money orders, and your
check!

Every purchase at Blind Mice Mart benefits the Mouse Hole Scholarship
Program!

You have received this notice because you are a registered member at Blind
Mice Mart. If you do not want to continue to receive future notices please
go
Blind Mice Mart
and log into your account.
Select "Preferences" at the bottom of the page and then select the "No
Mail" feature.
If you wish to cancel your Blind Mice Mart Membership, please
E-mail the Mice
and request that they cancel your membership.
Prices and charges are subject to change without notice.
All prices are exclusive of applicable shipping charges and Texas sales
taxes unless otherwise noted.
We ship to U.S. addresses.
Contact us with questions about shipping other places.
Make sure you don't miss out on any news from Blind Mice Mart!
Add our e-mail address to your address book now!

Your Satisfaction is important to us at Blind Mice Mart! If you are not
satisfied with a purchase, contact our owner, Dale Campbell, directly:
E-Mail Dale directly!

Phone: 713 876 6971so we can make it right!

Blind Mice Mart
16810 Pinemoor Way
Houston TX 77058