ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:53:52 -0800
Hi Juliemelton and all,

Excuse me, but what century are we living in? I have lost something
in the translation and I'm not kidding! How can these things happen,
and happen, no matter what the nation, or state in the USA! We are
truly living in the end times, that is for sure.  Come, LORD JESUS, come!

LOVE IN HIM,

purple Mari