ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Latham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 17:01:05 -0400
Dear Lord, I just pray comfort for the family of this friend of Virgie's.  I
know that it always takes time for scars and wounds of this magnitude to
heal, but you can, because you said with the 39 stripes you took upon your
back for our sins we are healed.  And you also said that you would not leave
us comfortless, and so, praise God for that.  Thank you for helping us to
agree together across the miles of wet land and dry.  Thank you Father.  In
Jesus name, amen.

As a side note, for those of you who did not get the message, Larry Clay
passed on March 6th at 12:12 a.m.  The funeral services are tomorrow.  They
are at noon.  Marilyn sounds very good.  I'm so glad for her that her
daughter Dawn is living there with her.