ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 11:46:19 -0000
Well, Julie, the latest is that the cough keeps coming back on me and I
still haven't got out to church . . . but I'm not too discouraged.

Thanks for all continued prayers.  I'll have another update very soon.

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.