ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Latham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:25:46 -0500
I know that everything you are saying is true.  I also can minister all of
this to others, but somehow it keeps coming up and coming up and coming up.
It's poison, and I know that it is.  But, it doesn't hurt less and it
doesn't help to hear other people's testimonies.  I reach out to God, but I
still don't feel anything but pain, pain, pain.  I don't know if you called,
someone did and I didn't recognize the number.  Don't stop calling, because
I just didn't answer cause sometimes people call and they have a wrong umber
or something and you never know.  I will keep holding onto God's unchanging
hand and reaching out to Him.  Eventually, He will hear me.