ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 12:16:16 -0700
Apparently some of us were not getting mail directly from the server over
the weekend but we are not the only ones.  On the list owners list, other
were reporting the same type of thing.  It would appear some of the mail got
lost to some but others saw it fine.  I never saw any of my own messages
come back through the list until now.  Amy, on the other hand, commented on
things I posted so somebody saw those messages.

Phil.