ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 21:00:25 -0700
I think I had you pray for an abscessed tooth which fired up on Christmas
Eve and continually got worse.  About two weeks ago, it seemed to be all
cleared up but this morning, it started hurting again.  By tonight, it has
steadily gotten worse.  It hurt so badly now, Sandy called our dentist and
fortunately, there is a 24 hour a day pharmacy not far away.  The dentist is
calling in some antibiotics and pain medication.  Man, I hope I don't have
another sleepless night because I've had enough of those for awhile.

Phil.