ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 17:54:11 -0000
Hi Kathy,

Thanks for sharing that moving account of your Dad's funeral and for sharing
every part.  It sounds as though he was very much a part of it all <Smile>

Well done for singing also at this time.  I am not sure that I could manage
to do this as I just go to pieces so easily but maybe God will enable me one
day to sing at a funeral.

Touching a body which is not alive can be difficult even for adults and very
scary too, especially if you're a child.  God had some real healing to do
for me as I had a bad experience when being "too encouraged" as a ten year
old to touch an uncle who had died.  It does so often help though with the
healing process.

May He continue to be close and your comfort in the coming days!

In Him:

--
Carol