ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:37:22 -0500
It's the beginning of a new day.  You're just going about your business...
doing what you would normally do.  Then, all of a sudden you're
transformed... lifted up... just before that you hear your name... it's your
name, but it sounds like a trumpet blast!  You're flying!  You see!  For the
first time you see!  You see millions of people just like you!  With awe on
your face... then you see HIM!  You see your KING!  You see your BRIDEGROOM!
He's absolutely incredible!  His face shines with love for you!  He looks...
like he is now complete!  You see loved-ones, friends, people who you've
lost to death, you see people you've never seen before but... how is this
possible?  You know every single one!  Now... all of a sudden your
questions, your reason for being... for living... it's complete!  All of the
tears... all of the times you've asked why?  They're all gone!  There is no
sadness... no worry... no regrets in this flight!  All of your worldly
posessions are left behind... but who cares?

Now, why are we still sitting here doing nothing... because when we think
about it... we could be doing so much more!  Nothing we do or can do is
enough!  I know I can't wait for that day... how about you!

Come Quickly Lord Jesus!
Jenifer gilley
CHRIST came that we may have life everlasting.
check out my blog
http://claudastar.blogspot.com/
AIM: jenibear1998
msn