ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 20:38:23 -0600
Jen,

It might not hurt to let them know that you are not looking for a ride to
go shopping which has an open end on it, but you  are relying on them for
your transportation to your place of employment. They probably know that,
but reminding might get the message through the dispatcher and hustle the
drivers a bit. Glad you got there OK.

Brad