ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 10:10:09 -0700
I had my annual physical this year.  Everything, but my weight was normal
but the blood work wasn't too good.  A year ago, I was at the low/high
triglyceride level of 239.  I was placed on some medication for it but this
week it had jumped to 452 which is out of the high range all together.
Super high is 300 so I jump the gun on  that one.  They also believe I am
now type 2 diabetic.  So next week, I get to go back again and talk with the
doctor about what he wants to do about it.  He also doubled my cholesterol
medication immediately so perhaps he'll put me on some other, or additional,
meds.  Wonderful.  I'm really excited about it.  I'm guessing I'll end up
taking a multi hour glucose intolerance blood test, too.  I've had them
before many years ago but at least they'll know more by then.

Phil.