ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 19:27:10 -0000
Hi, Virgie,

We have Easter holiday, starts on good friday, until maybe tuesday, or some
people may go back to work on the wednesday.

and we have some just what they call bank holidays,

like, new years day, the first monday in may, I think it is called may day
or may holiday.

then, at the end of may, the last monday in may, it is now called spring
bank holiday.

it use to be whitsun. but I don't think we have whitsun monday of now.

then, the last monday in august, is called august bank holiday.

on these days, some may go and visit there families.

I think I have covered everything,

But David and Rachel, if you can fill in any gaps I will be gratful.

Love,

Malcolm.