From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 12:21:03 -0500

Listmates: This is the reply I got from Smart Balance.
Lin

Thank you for your interest and for taking the time to contact us regarding
the products offered by GFA Brands. It is always appreciated when consumers
care enough to call or write with their comments and/or questions.

We are happy to be able to advise you that all the products offered by GFA
Brands (with the exception of Smart Balance H-O cereals) are gluten free.
They should cause no problem for you.

If we may be of additional assistance, please do not hesitate to call or
write.

Joan Dippolito
Consumer Relations
GFA Brands Inc.