ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:30:10 -0500
I'm also praying about this shooting. How horrible.

I just heard that 33 people are killed including the gunman.

This is horrible. I guess it was a student who was doing the
shooting, and he turned the gun on himself.

How sad. I'm praying for those students and the families of the ones
who were killed or were injured.

I guess they just interviewed the Governor of Virginia on the news,
as he and his wife are in Japan right now and they will be flying
back. He had received a phone call from President Bush about this matter.

I'm praying also for those students who witnessed the shootings. How awful.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson