ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 22:42:13 -0700
Karen,

I heard this prayer on Fox news tonight.  He said nothing about Israel nor
did he mention the United States or Eraq but it was pretty obvious to me
what he was trying to say.  If you are a liberal, you would argue it meant
nothing and was harmless.  Of course, you would also believe, if you were a
liberal, that the millions of illegal aliens, not to mention the terrorists
and criminals, crossing the southern border, was a good thing for our
country.  His prayer was very carefully worded so he couldn't be pinned down
to speaking against Israel or the United States but it didn't take much
reading between the lines to figure out what he indeed was talking about.  I
have never been a prophet of doom type of preacher or a Chicken Little, the
sky is falling, type of Christian, but I have absolutely no doubt in my
heart that this country is now coming apart at the seems.  Politically, this
country has lost its direction.  Spiritually, I wonder.  However, I have
always believe that before the Lord returns, we are going to have the
biggest revival the world has ever seen.  I believe the church will
demonstrate more power, we will see more miracles, and more people will get
born again than the church has ever seen.  At least Jesus said He was coming
for a church without spot or wrinkle and if He meant what He said, things
can't help but improve and magnify in the Body of Believers.  Come on Jesus!
We be ready.  Demonstrate your power in us.

Phil.