ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 15:41:59 -0500
Phil,
One more thing, you said,
My giving, these last 25 years, has been based on what I felt the
Lord telling me to give and then generally that was done weekly regardless
what else was due that week.

As of this May, Greg and I will have been married 25 years and that's
when we decided on our giving policy.  It sounds like the spirit was
moving in an interesting direction in 1982 for us to have been
thinking along the same lines around the same time.  Grin!
Kathy