ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Latham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 09:22:58 -0500
I am not sure how that works, however, what I did with the printed books was
that I ordered 100 of them and now I get all the proceeds.  I'll ask Dave
about that also.  Take care, and thanks for your support and your business.
Have you read any yet?  I think it's good.  I've read it to some friends
over the phone on Kurzweil.