ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2007 16:48:36 -0600
Phil,

With all that snow out there? Maybe come summer time I'll be able to
consider it :). You mean you don't Quote the Webster's Dictionary for the
meaning of Hebrew to English words?  Preach out of the current best seller
be it Christian or secular? How about tossing folks around the platform, do
you put your hand flat out in front of you and blow folks over into the
isle behind them? You don't utilize all those neat little catch phrases
like "Don't shout me down just cause I'm preaching real good", spew 'glory
to God' at the end of a really powerfully loud rant of unbiblical
doctrine?  Say things like "Hallelujah"  every fifth word or so? You don't
have a digital camera web casting your service? What about a horn section,
you don't have a horn section in your worship band either? Oh my my my my
my. And Sandy, she's not wearing a ring on each finger, troweled on make-up
or injected with Botox? And worst of all you don't have your own version of
the Bible? Are you sure you are spiritual Phil? I'll have to seriously
consider the source of such an offer.

Brad

Brad