ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 14:51:26 -0500
Yep, you heard right.  Chris may be moving home for a few weeks, or
days, depending on how it goes.  He is in the process of talking to
different art institutes, looking for the right one for him.  I've
been honest with him that I am nervous about this possibility and I
think that he is too.  If things went his way, he would begin college
January 8, but he just doesn't realize the amount of paper work and
everything else involved.  We choose  to just let him find out on his
own rather than say anything that might sound like a discouraging
word.  At least he is motivated to take a fresh step and that is a
good thing.  I don't know when this will happen.  I know that he will
be staying here at least Saturday and Sunday nights, but he might
need a place already tonight, so we'll see.  Nothing like adding
stress to a laid back Christmas season.  Truthfully, I don't think
that he really wants to come home either, so that should help in the
moving him out department.  At least I pray so.
Kathy