ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:28:54 -0000
Hi Pat,

Praying along with you.  I'm just very crankey also, on new meds and not
doing well, and I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep.  I am sleeping a
little but don't want to be rosed for more than a couple of hours a day at
present.  Well, you'd all better pray for me or Mike won't get a good
birthday (next Sunday) or Christmas.  We hoped we'd be able to eat out, but
now can't, so I'm going to have to cook something.  Though Mike doesn't mind
exactly what, I do and love to have something special at Christmas.  We had
hoped at one stage to go to friends but have given up that idea for the time
being.

Anyway, someone is coming round soon so I'd best stop.

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.