ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:02:21 -0700
Amen, David!  I've never heard of any other country translating their
national anthem into other than their spoken language.  Why should we?

I also agree imigrants should adapt.  It makes it so much more difficult
when those who wait on us in a store or other business don't speak and
understand enough English to know  what we want.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
or subscribe to my podcast at