ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Peveto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:21:20 -0500
Hay Phil, and all,
Please pray for jobs for both Mark and I.
And for our finances. The holidays seem hard this year, cause we see people
going out spending money, and sometimes we just scrape through.
I thought I had a job but they chose someone else, and it has been a year
and a little more since the hurricane.
Sometimes we feel like we have been forgotten about. Cause we had jobs, in
Biloxi, and by no choice we made now we are here.
Oh please don't think I'm complaining, cause I know God is on the throne,
and yes he delivered us from that storm.
We cried the name of Jesus and our house sat back down, and did not move
again. So I know God wants the best for his children, but don't know what to
pray now guys, do I pray just for Gods best and patience to sit and wait?
Are there angels fighting for us, against the angels of darkness? Are there
answers coming??? Please just help me understand, cause I don't want to
question, and be discouraged. All I've done is cry, and find it hard to hold
my head up. Didn't david have this happen????
Don't know what I need you to pray Guys, but I know what ever the prayers
god hears them, and does listen.
Thanks for listening.
Rhonda2