ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:11:31 -0500
Phil, I know I am in the minority on this list so some things I post
and say will offend people.  If one is a charismatic and ecumenical,
I can undersand a disagreement with David Cloud.  However, calling
his writing, garbage, I believe, is in error, because what brother
Cloud writes is well documented.  In other words, one can take issue
with his beliefs, but, not his facts.

earlier, Phil Scovell, wrote:

>Hey John,
>
>I failed to mention, I don't mind at all you posted that information on Jack
>Hayford so don't feel bad.  I could write a rebuttal, and I have two such
>rebuttals on my website, two articles rebutting John Macarthur's heresies
>has taught for years, but I in no way regard him as less than a born again
>Christian ruining the lives of people.  I'm getting too old for arguing now,
>though, haw.  Anyhow, Jack Hayford has a long track record, in other words,
>he's been around for a long time, so fundamentalist have lots they can point
>to if they want to bull's eye the man.  Some things are true and he is
>wrong, too.  Not like me, of course, who gets everything perfectly right.
>
>Phil.
>

>--
>11/12/2006 7:34 PM

John