ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ruth Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2006 20:22:49 -0500
Where is my icecream?  Which McDonalds did you go to?  I went to one today
and the silly shake machine was broken!  Whoever heard of a shake machine
being broke at a McDonalds?  Me!  It's happened before but this time I
didn't cancel my order and still bought the burger and fries.  They got my
burger order incorrect but that's ok!  It was still yummy!