ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 07:46:17 -0600
Carol,

You can tell Mike that I have decided not to take my nose into the shower
with me any more.  In fact, I have decided never to take a shower again.
Sorry, folks, but you'll just have to hold your nose if you are around me
from now on.  I am selling clothes pins for a dollar a piece on the internet
now.  I plan on selling a million by the end of the month so get your orders
in now.  If you want your name painted on it, that's an extra dollar.  Then
I plan on selling a book called, how to make a million dollars on the
internet by selling clothes pins for a dollar a piece.  That will be my
second million.  Yes, these are the old fashion wooden clothes pins, too.
You don't think I'd sell those dumb plastic ones they have out now, do you?

Phil.