ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2006 00:15:40 -0600
Man Phil.  I don't know what it's going to take to reach her so that God can
get hold of her life.

There is that song by  I don't remember who.  It's kind of an older song.
but it talks about a child who has drifted from the Lord still being
reachable.  I'm still believing that for Gretchen.  I can't imagine what it
must be like being a parent in this case.  But God knows.

Vicki