ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 09:43:22 -0400
Phil,
I am sorry about your Zippy!  Those things are not easy but you know he is
not suffering now!  It leaves an empty place in your hearts but lots of
wonderful memories and many funny stories to make you smile later!  May you
all be comforted by the love of our Lord and Savior, He is always there for
us!
Huggs, blessings, and prayers for all of you!
Virgie and Hoshi