ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:43:00 -0700
Hi Jenifer
Lots of prayers coming your way! When you rely so much on your hearing to
keep yourself oriented, having one ear plugged up is especially unnerving
and frustrating. I know how it feels to get turned around and disoriented
even in very familiar places! Can you get your doctor to give you a
prescription without having to come in for an appointment? I will pray that
you can find something to give you some relief very quickly!
Sheila and Vinnie

let all be harmonious, sympathetic, brotherly, kindhearted, and humble in
spirit; not returning evil for evil or insult for insult, but giving
a blessing instead; for you were called for the very purpose that you might
inherit a blessing." (I Peter 3: 7-9)
-----