ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 12:17:14 +0100
Wow!  Our evening was more than 30 degrees hotter and of course all night as
our temperatures don't drop nearly so much as yours at night.  This morning
your little thunderstorm arrived here and it's a little clearer but still
temperatures of 70.8 F outdoors and 84.8 in.

Oh, we did have some fireworks around us the night England were supposed to
win the cup!  I suppose the youngsters still wanted to let off the
fireworks, late night as usual!  <SMILE>

Now, to put this just a little back on topic:  the storm was so welcome this
morning and the sweet smell of the rain even sweeter than I can ever
remember!  At least I was able to lie on my bed, feeling cooler than I had
for some time, and thank God for it!

--
Carol